Monday, March 20, 2006

In his mania

A moment in laughter.
A flicker of a glint of something
Hopeful, kind and considerate;
The formation of an allegiance deep.
Dearest, this moment forever cherished I keep.

A kind of silence.
Haunting, melodious and profound;
That having said nothing, I feel
The volumes we did speak.
Lilting, lifting and floating;
Dearest, this silence I seek.

A dash of emotion.
Like a hint of something
Beyond taste, feel - the senses.
And yet so brilliant that the self
Yearns for more. This yearning, to myself I give.

A zephyr tickles through.
A broken reverie.
A flimsy layer of sanity shrouded over immense beauty.
Come back he calls. But the sound fades.
The laughter, the silence, the pain. They are too good to leave.

Copyright (c) 2006 Keshab Koch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home